Nevada Academy of Physician Assistants uses My PA Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of Nevada Academy of Physician Assistants.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits of Membership
- NAPA is the only Physician Assistant organization in Nevada actively promoting the PA profession via public education efforts.
- NAPA advocates for the PAs in Nevada and there is strength in numbers. With more NAPA members, comes more influence. We are in need of hiring a Lobbyist to fight against a recent BDR submitted to Carson City to restrict PA practice. Your membership is needed. Healthcare reform in Nevada is inevitable and will affect PAs hopefully for the better. We need NAPA in Carson City discussing the national impact on state healthcare and how it will influence you and your practice. We need you behind us.
- NAPA is aggressively lobbying to protect our profession in Carson City and with the NSBME to help enact legislation that promotes our profession and the physician/PA team concept, and legislation to promote and protect the health of Nevada citizens. We are against any new legislation that restricts our profession.
- NAPA is now recognized as a well respected voice for PAs at all levels of local and state government offices.
- NAPA is recognized by the AAPA, NSMA, NSBME, and the AMA and other health care groups as the only representative of the PA profession in our state.
- Representation in the AAPA House of Delegates
- Most up-to-date information on the PA profession thru our newsletter.
- We now have an exceptional website that is updated daily with a wealth of information on state issues, the PA profession, the latest news and information for PAs and students in Nevada, and we have the largest PA career center of any on-line site for Nevada. Our online membership directory is coming together; we are working on a center for mentoring and precepting opportunities.
- Access to a NAPA members only section of our website.
- We schedule well organized regional dinners for PAs for over ten years.
- NAPA is creating student scholarships for PA students.
- NAPA promotes the PA profession through the education of professionals and the general public. We will continue to work to publicize our great profession.